Friday, December 31, 2010

Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate



Some coaches get it, some coaches don't.

Rumor has it O'Leary doesn't like the color red to this day because it reminds him a little too much of the Bulldogs. O'Leary said he has immense respect for Georgia, but he will never stop cheering for Georgia Tech.

"I've always been a Georgia Tech fan," he said. "I left to take a job at Notre Dame. Other than Notre Dame, I never would have left Georgia Tech. They've always been very good to me. … I've always had a great interest in Georgia Tech and their success. Even though I'm not there, I always want to see them be successful."

"Any time you get a win, it's outstanding. … If you coach at Georgia Tech, you have to understand that you take that game very, very seriously. It's more than just a football game on the line. We've had some really good games. We had some tough losses, we had some great wins."




UCF 10, UGA 6
Congrats Coach O'Leary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All vulgarity will be deleted, regardless of content.